Sunday, March 8, 2009

Retail Therapy

I felt this incredible void in my life today - one that could only be filled with a really, really cute pair of shoes. Most of you know that I broke my foot last July which limited my shoe shopping to "sensible" shoes that I could wear after the cast came off and I could get out of the walking boot. That was 2 pair of sensible shoes in October. I'm DUE!!! So . . . . these had to come home with me:


A pair of shoes isn't really going to fill the void. But at least I'll look cute when I'm out and about pretending to be OK.

5 comments:

mikestribe said...

Shoes!?!?!? with a great pair of stylish pants/ slacks you won't be able to see any shoes, so who will know. Now a great pair of pants/ slacks, now thats the ticket out there for all to see


slash

Brenda said...

yes, we must fill the void and pretend to be okay.

cute shoes. i have a bag on the way that would look just awesome with those shoes.


word verification? copethee

(how appropriate is that?!?! -- therefore go ye, shop to cope, thee)

Anonymous said...

I also have a tendency to shop when I'm a little sad! What a great pair of shoes!
Dawn

Diamond G said...

Get a dog.

tiesst

The other sister said...

A dog would contribute to the vicious cycle of shoe shopping: buy new shoes, dog eats shoes, buy more shoes, dog eats more shoes . . .