Saturday, March 28, 2009

My 5 Things



5 things I was doing 5 years ago:

Working for an Infiniti dealership
Dating Marlon and keeping it a secret from everyone at work
Remodeling my house
Watching my son graduate from High School
Teaching my daughter how to drive


5 things on my list to do today:

Laundry
Search for a volt meter at Dad's house
Lunch with Jeremy
Balance my checkbook
Make a grocery list

5 things I would do with a million dollars:

Pay for Jeremy and Jenna's college
Payoff Brenda and Marlon's houses
Go to Hawaii
Put in a pool
Build a shoe closet

5 places I have lived:

6th Avenue
Alma School and 8th Ave
Stewart and Southern
Brown and Center
Southern and Higley
(those are ALL of the places I have lived!!!)

5 jobs I have held:

Clerk at Card and Camera Corral
Accounting clerk at a mortgage company
Fabricator in a computer chip clean room
Full time Mommy
Payroll Goddess



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was difficult for me to think of 5 places i have lived, and most of them are really close together.

Brenda said...

Stewart and Southern? I don't remember that one.


noutste