Friday, December 26, 2008

Personal trainer

If you've met my man, it's obvious he knows his way around a gym. I asked him to go with me tonight and show me the proper way to use some of the equipment in the gym. He works odd hours so I don't get to see as much of him as I'd like, so it was good to just be able to spend time with him, but then to spend time with him doing something he's passionate about was really special. But, oh boy, did he kick my bottom (as Sienna would say). I'm gonna be feeling it tomorrow!! It'll be a good kind of hurt, right?

4 comments:

Brenda said...

ouch! that was very . . . um . . . brave of you!

cassie got a nintendo ds for christmas and she's also waiting for a personal trainer game (ordered online) -- it's the cooking one. more my speed than the gym, i think.

Katt said...

Its always the best pain after working out!! I need to get me a personal trainer as my man!!

Unknown said...

Yeah I'm with Brenda... can't we just cook instead? Marlon works out enough for everyone. :)

Anonymous said...

That is not the good kind of pain. My motto is "exersize is not the key!"
Dawn