Saturday, July 17, 2010

Master bedroom

Do you know how hard it is to pick a shade of WHITE?  The amount of options is ridiculous!  My master bedroom was kind of a caramely, gold, peachy color - which was really pretty with the furniture and bedding I had in it, will not be so good with Marlon's Man furniture.  Jenna volunteered to help - yes, she volunteered.  She's helped me paint this room before, she knew what she was getting herself into .  . or onto.  The pot shelf:
I really don't like being on ladders, I chose to paint closer to the ground.
(Notice the HGTV on in the background for inspiration?!)

Even covered in paint, this child is GORGEOUS!!
Thanks for helping me, Jenna!!!  It went a whole lot faster with you there.  Love you!!  XOXOXOX

3 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

You are on a blog roll today!!!

Bedroom looks great!

mikestribe said...

Hope you had the air cranked down. Looks good and it's always nice to have good company when working.

Unknown said...

I had a blast! And it comes in hand when I need your help with something - like moving furniture... I just have to remind you that you've always told me "we don't need no stinkin' boys"