Friday, May 8, 2009

Serves who?


Brenda has me addicted to these Pita Chips. She serves them with hummus, I didn't know I liked hummus!!! So I'm chowing down on these things, eating my way through the bag, when I glance at the back. Serving size: 6 chips.

Who are they serving?!!! SIX chips? Who is going to eat SIX chips? I think I need to write to the Simply Naked people and tell them that SIX chips is NOT a serving. Six chips is a taste test. See if you like them. After six you would have a pretty good idea whether or not you wanted to eat any more. You wouldn't put 6 little chips on a plate and serve it to somebody. They would think you were crazy. Or stingy. Or really, really weird. Or that you really don't enjoy their company so eat your measly SIX chips and get out. Puhhlease.

THIS is a serving:

4 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

I'm with you. Some of those servings are rediculas! You can't feed a mouse with those portions

Anonymous said...

Maybe thats why the simply naked people make them, if you only eat six you look good naked?! Seems so sad to have to sacrifice soooo much!

lardier: what you get if you eat a whole bag of chips at once

Diamond G said...

That would be me Mr. lookin good naked. Just ask the ladies.

motion

Brenda said...

you crack me up!

what flavor hummus are you eating?


reomeot