Monday, May 25, 2009

Day off

We had the same day off!!! Marlon threw me on the back of his Harley this morning and we took off. Headed to Sedona for breakfast - at the Coffeepot, where else? Then headed over to Payson 'cause the drive is pretty. When we got back into Phoenix at two in the afternoon, it was 98 degrees which is NOT bike riding weather. But it was still fun. I have my very own helmet, now. Ironically, it's the SAME helmet Marlon has - only in a smaller version. Pretty hot, huh? :)

5 comments:

Diamond G said...

Black helmet AZ in summer = hot, yep.
Is that the same outfit as the summer fashion?

I used to be a pud but no longer "expud".

Anonymous said...

Helmet good, hot bad, at least you will always have a pretty face!!

adropedi

Rachael Papes said...

Who knew my tall, blonde, beautiful aunt was a biker chic?

Brenda said...

it looks hot. and heavy. does that thing hurt your neck?

i wanna go to sedona for breakfast!


tristaes

mikestribe said...

Good for you. I always vote helmet, even though they are hot no matter what the weather. Sounds like you had fun and yes, you do look good.