Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jeremy


Tomorrow, November 21st is my baby boy's birthday. He'll be 23. It doesn't seem possible! Where was I and what was I doing when this happened? Parent's always say, "it was just yesterday when he was a little boy" and it's TRUE!! It was 20 years ago when he met Mickey Mouse for the first time. 20 years!! He was the sweetest, cuddliest little boy with a smile that lit up a room. Now he's a big teddy bear of a guy - and his smile still lights up a room. I'm so proud to be his Mama. I love you, my boy!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

sure doesn't seem possible, does it?

Anonymous said...

That's how I remember him!!!Although he doesn't look that different, sure is cute!

Katt said...

Its crazy how we all grow and change so fast. Now that im a mom trust me I cant believe Kristofer is 5! I cant imagine what 23 will be like for me!