Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Start the water works

I came home tonight to find these on my doorstep:

















Start the water works.  There's a note with them - it's not signed and I don't recognize the handwriting.  If I had to guess . . . no.  I don't want to guess and risk insulting anybody if I guess wrong. 
Somebody came to my pity party!  (tear)  I have the best family!!!  I really do. 

I'll be out of my funk soon, truly I will.  I have just a few more "estate" things to take care of and that chapter will be closed.  Three of my broken things got fixed.  My kids love me.  My family loves me.  Marlon loves me.  Even my psycho cat loves me.  I am blessed. 

Thank you, whoever left me beautiful flowers.  I'd give you a big hug if I knew which one you were.  Oh heck, I'll just give you all big hugs.  Mike and Gary like that.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like Ginger's handwriting to me....

I love you, Lori.

Anonymous said...

When I read your blog this morning I was overcome with emotion. I could not get us together and out the door fast enough.
I will admit my flaw, the spirit has been whispering in my ear and I have been listening and not acting. You have been on my mind for about two weeks. This little nagging thought I hope Aunt Lori is ok, I haven't seen any posts from her anywhere...
I have worried and wondered and not acted! I won't let it happen again. We are here to act on the promptings that are given to us, how else will our Heavenly Father answer prayers?!
I love you Aunt Lori and you are on my mind! You have a great family and many people who care for you. I hope you feel better. There's no pitty party just a loving family to bond together in times of need.
Love Dawn

mikestribe said...

Not me, but still I love you. By the way you never need permission to mourn the ones you love. We all need to do that in our own way and in our own time.

Rachael Papes said...

I love a good party! Any occasion!

The other sister said...

I really should not read this stuff at work!! I get all teared up - I know, what's new?!! So it was Dawn who left the flowers? I knew it was one of my beautiful nieces. Ginger - you really have amazing children. They have your kind heart, caring nature and giving spirit. I know you're proud of them - I am, too. Love you all!! LL