Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bad Bunny Is A Wild Hare

Saturday morning.  Brenda and Cassie are going to be gone ALL DAY!!!!  Yippee!!!  What should I do?



I know!!!  I'll get all dressed up and GO OUT!!!!  Uh huh, I'm lookin' good!!!


 Oh.  I didn't think about this.  I can't reach the door handle.  Hey, Arnold?  Somebody?  Anybody? Dang.  I'll have to think of something else to do.

I know!!

I'll play Rock Band!!!  I'm awesome!!  Awesome?  Did somebody say Awesome?  A-W-E-S-O-M-E.  Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome are we. WAH!!  Huh. . . . isn't quite as fun by myself, having to play ALL the instruments.


Maybe I'll use the treadmill instead.  Work off some of that pumpkin cheesecake and Portal Cake . . . and Apple Tart.  I probably should have stopped at two desserts, but it was so hard to choose!  OK - 5 minutes.  I'm done.  Time for some internet.



Bugs Bunny.  Ooooo Baby!!!  He is HOT!  Whew!!!  Mmmm Hmmm.  Is it hot in here or is it just Bugs?  I need something to drink.  Hmm .  Gary likes this pirate juice.  It makes him really happy . . . I'll try it.


 OOOOHHHHH.  I don't think this pirate juice is good for bunnies.  I don't feel so good.



Coffee . . . I need coffee.  I think that's what Brenda drinks after too much pirate juice.  Maybe that will help.  And these little blue pills . . . they'll help.



Whooo hooo!!!  I'm feeling FRISKY!!!  What is in those little blue pills?!!!  Hey Ducky . . . How You Doin'?  You're looking good today!!  You wanna play with me?


Ugh.  Bad Bunny just can't hold her pirate juice.





6 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

I love how all the bottles are empty. No waste of pirate juice there!

Brenda needs to keep better tabs on her bunny friend....

Brenda said...

Thank you, Lori! That's hysterical. Is it weird that you claimed no responsibility for the bunny episode yet you know the whole story?

:-D


preil

The other sister said...

Mike and Gary started it!!! I held Bad Bunny's ear for the self portrait and supplied the Aleve for the hangover. That's ALL I was involved in. You should have heard the giggling coming from your living room while they were setting up the scenarios. They made so much noise they woke Arnold up.

chetahs

Cristal said...

OH geez that was too funny! i always wondered what my stuffed animanls did while i was gone... i think now i know.

mikieg said...

Well you see it was like this, Bunny, was sitting next to the camera, and after a few sips of pirate juice, bunny started to hop around and we just had to take pictures, cause we knew that noone would believe it other wise.


diane

Diamond G said...

Lori the ring leader.



deore