Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!

A bit of a late post - but it is still Jeremy's birthday.  My amazingly talented, wonderful son.  He's 24 today.  I was going to list 24 things I love about Jeremy, but I got to #3 and started crying.  So I'll summarize what I love about Jeremy:  most everything.  He's incredibly talented (I can't even draw stick figures), he's really smart (please fix my laptop soon!!!), he's kind to others (maybe not to the cat - but that's understandable) and he's caring (you ought to see him jump into action if something has made me cry!!!)  Since I only got one, I'm so thankful I got a really, really good son!

Happy Birthday, Jeremy.  I love you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's true. He's very caring. Which is also why I spent most of my junior high years indoors... which was not by choice. Love him anyway!