Sunday, November 22, 2009

Crash, boom, bang that didn't involve Jenna

It is time for things to turn around for Marlon.  Really.  It's time.  On Thursday, he was rear-ended while driving his motorcycle.  That is not a call I want to ever get again.  He has whiplash, he is very sore, but we think he'll be fine.  His Harley - we don't know yet.  It's at the repair shop for an estimate, we'll find out next week how bad the damage is.
 
He really thinks the 19-year-old girl that hit him was texting while driving.  This is my public service announcement:  DO NOT TEXT WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING!  The person you run into could be my man, and trust me, you don't want to be on the receiving end of that conversation!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I do not appreciate your headline. And for that I will correct your "soar" to "sore". So ha!

The other sister said...

I stand corrected, Oh Sensitive One.

mikestribe said...

Lori, I'm glad he's mostly ok. Those are the kind of phone calls no one wants to get. And I'm with you on the bull dog stance. Don't mess with my children or my man. Although I think both of them can take pretty good care of themselves. What can we do to be helpful? Do you need anything? Perhaps a car?

mikestribe said...

My English is terrible when I'm trying to do too many things at once. Sorry.

The other sister said...

Ginger, you are the sweetest person on earth. Has anyone ever told you that? Infiniti lent him a car until the insurance company arranges for a rental for him. I told him you offered and he sends his thanks and his gratitude.