Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Subtle Reminder

Warning: This post may contain Too Much Information for sensitive minds.

So . . . Marlon tells me I NEED to be taking a daily vitamin. If you've seen Marlon - it's obvious, the man knows what he's talking about. So I drag him to the vitamin store and have him pick out a girl vitamin for me. I started taking it last Monday morning. Monday afternoon, I'm in the Ladies room, doing what ya gotta do after you drink two bottles of water. Reach back to flush and. . . . whoa. I'm peeing bright yellow. Like holy cow, what the heck is wrong with me bright yellow. I call Marlon. What the heck!!! He says, "That's the Vitamin B - I should have told you." Oh. Gee. Thanks. Well good - I don't have some bizarre lemon bladder disease. That's good news.

I keep taking my vitamin every morning. Every afternoon . . . same thing - bright yellow. Until Thursday. No bright yellow. Huh? Oh yeah . . . I forgot to take my vitamin. See what I mean? Subtle reminder.

4 comments:

mikestribe said...

The cool thing to do is see how fast the b vitamin goes through your system, if you miss a day take it the next day and within a couple of hours viola! bright yellow again.

Brenda said...

if you're just peeing it right out, doesn't that mean you don't need the b vitamin?


grefis

Diamond G said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll keep getting my b complex from brewers yeast ;-)


P rouse

ELHG said...

That can happen in other colors too!