Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dear God,

Thank you for keeping my baby safe. I'm sorry your angels have had to work overtime watching over her. Remember when she was little and I had her convinced that the car wouldn't run unless the seatbelts were buckled? I hope I'm forgiven for that little untruth. She always wears her seatbelt, it's a habit, and who knows what would have happened if she didn't have it on last Friday. Thank you for giving Allen Breed the smarts to invent airbags. It might have given her a bloody nose, but it also helped keep her from going through the windshield. She walked away from her accident with a couple of bruises because you were watching over her. Thank you. I love her and I'm so glad she's safe.

Love, Lori

3 comments:

Brenda said...

stop it! you're making me cry!

glad your baby is safe.

mikestribe said...

Amen, seems like The Lord is watching over most all uf us.

Unknown said...

SERIOUSLY! MOM!! you're making me cry too! That's what I get for being on here at work!