Sunday, October 26, 2008

Art Student


This is just for Brenda. I have TWO college students now! Jenna is at NAU, Jeremy is going to the Art Institute of Phoenix. For his Elements of Design class, he needed to create shapes for his project - curves, ellipses, circles. He was using a template, tracing the shape and cutting it out, and wasn't happy about how long it was taking. I got out my Creative Memories cutters and it went sooo much faster! He was done in time to go have a beer with his buddies.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE it! That's awesome. Makes me wonder, though, how is it possible that you're old enough to have children in college?

mikestribe said...

Way to go Jeremy, from cars to scrapbooking, too cool

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those scrapbooking tools! I know that I'm almost 30 but it seems as though it wasn't that long ago that we were all hanging out having dinner at Grandma's house. Time is slipping through my fingers. Is Jeremy old enough to drink beer? I thought you had to be 40 to do that! Dawn